Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Summer Ensemble

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Here's a Tuesday treat for ya'll!  My girl Gaby from The Vault Files is visiting and sharing a way chic resort ensemble.  Girl has style, and always finds the coolest stuff!  I regularly have to stop myself from just reblogging everything that she does.  Check her out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm Gaby from The Vault Files and I'm super excited to guest post on Look Linger Love (one of my daily reads) while Chassity is away and having a ball at Blogfest, aren't you envious? I am! The good kind of envious though!

So, since we're getting closer to summer time I thought you would enjoy this beach-pool-resort look I put together for you. Hope you like it!


1. Anthropologie Shades of Night Maillot, 2. Rag & Bone Wide Brim Beach Hat, 3. Ray-Ban Cat Eye-Frame Acetate Sunglasses, 4. Les Habits Neufs Market Tote, 5. Marc Jacobs High-waisted Cotton-poplin Shorts, 6. J.Crew Leather Capri Sandals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE it!  I'd like to have this outfit for my upcoming San Diego trip!  Thanks so much for visiting and lending a hand today, Gaby.

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 17 May, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/summer-ensemble.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

1 comment:

Post a Comment