Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
I made it back!  Blogfest was fan-freaking-tastic!  Saw lot of cool things, lots of cool people, and ate a lot of good stuff too.  I can't wait to share the details with you all.  But it will have to wait... b/c I'm exhausted.  And all my mind can do right now is put together this little post. 

But I will tell you this... it rained A LOT while I was in NYC.  The whole time.  Seriously.

The Whole Time. 

{And I would have just died without those little patent leather Tory Burch flats.
Next on list, fancy rainboots.  Mine are way too casual to take to NYC!}

The rain wreaked havoc on travel too.  I didn't get home until much much too late.  Maybe I'll sneak in a nap today?

But I do so love NYC.  Looking forward to heading back there next month....
C a n n o t   w a i t  to tell you why :)

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 19 May, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/home-sweet-home.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment