Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More NYC Fun

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
So while I was in NYC last week I managed to escape for some shopping and a couple of great meals with my friend Marysia.  There were two places that stick out that I think are worth sharing with you all.

I got a great little dress that I cannot wait to wear from Think Closet on Bleecker St. in the West Village.  Such a fun little boutique.

And if you like pizza (who doesn't?) you must check out Keste on Bleecker.

I'm pretty sure it's been voted some of the best pizza in NYC and I can see why!  Here's a shot of the margherita pizza we got. 


Absolutely delish.  Hope to make it back there when I'm back in New York next month. More details on that coming soon!

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 24 May, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-nyc-fun.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment