Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some Winners + A Good Movie + A Bad Book + A Guest Post

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
A great big thank you to everyone who entered the Stella & Dot giveaway contest.


I'm happy to say that we have two winners of the $75 gift certifcates (lucky girls!)

Congrats to Audrey of The Brames Family blog
and Audra of Goodnight Moon, Hello Martini blog.

Lucky girls!  Be sure to shoot the very gracious Annette an email at {hello@baublesbash.com} to arrange for the gift certificates!

PS - For the Die hards... email me if you'd like to see the screenshot image of the random number generator for the winners.  I can't get them to load in my picasa photo editor to make them look nice here on the ol' blog, so I'm leaving them off.  I feel especially odd about this b/c I happen to know one of the winners!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I went and saw this movie with some girlfriends.

{Image kindly borrowed from Alex.}

I read the book years ago and loved it, so I've been pumped about this movie ever since I first heard about it.  I mean, Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin??!  Happy to report the movie rocked the roof off.  Go see with your girlfriends.

As a side note, I finally had to just put down Sophie Kinsella's book Mini Shopaholic.  I used to love the series, but I guess I'm just growing up (unfortunately Becky has not) and had way too many eye rolling moments.  Anyone else with me??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, yesterday Marianne from Haven & Home invited me to participate in her "Love the One You're With" series.


I'm often guilty of wishing for new things {aren't we all?}.  It was great to take a look around and show some love to the things I have!  So go check it out here!

Oh, and have ya'll be following Marianne's office reno?  So fun- be sure to check out the progress while you're over there.

{her lovely office coming along!}

See you at Marianne's.

chassityaullevans@yahoo.com (chassity) 12 May, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/some-winners-good-movie-bad-book-guest.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment