Monday, May 16, 2011

Petal Power

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
So today we have one of my new favs visiting - so super excited... welcome AmberSurely you all know her blog, it rocks my face off everyday.  Girl has TALENT.  See...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Look Linger Lovers! Amber here from Amber Interiors. I was super thrilled when Chassity asked me to guest post while she was shmoozing it up at BlogFest 2011. Ummm, raise your hand if your jealous!!!! Anyways, I had free reign to post about whatever I wanted to, so I took some inspiration from all the flowers blooming in Sunny Southern California and those amazing new curtains hanging in the offices of Lonny Mag. Have you seen them? You must...here.
 I usually try not to go to feminine in my designs, but I am dying to bring some of these bold florals into someones house!  Plus Chassity has such a feminine and pretty sense of style I thought a touch of lady-vibes would fit in just swell.  What do you lovers think? 
Would you flower power a whole room or at least add a bit-o`-petals?
Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told you you'd love her.  Thanks so much for helping me out today Amber!  xoxo.

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 16 May, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/petal-power.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment