Thursday, May 5, 2011

MY FASHION LUST: United Bamboo Has That Vintage Feel

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!


Since I adore vintage clothes, I love when a brand creates something that is truly modern but has that fab vintage feel. This Little Black Dress with its drop waist is by United Bamboo. I love the dolman sleeves and pockets. It feels so old Hollywood to me. Love it. Available at Bird.

thecapitolfashionista@gmail.com (Janice, Editor-in-Chief) 05 May, 2011


--
Source: http://thecapitolfashionista.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-fashion-lust-united-bamboo-has-that.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment