Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Idea Of The Century

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
When you're pregnant, you don't want to be confined to shopping maternity clothes alone.
Can I get an Amen?!

When I was pregnant with Lilly I tried to shop very inexpensively and non-maternity by just shopping at normal stores but going up a size.  I had a lot of luck at Francesca's b/c it was close to home, reasonably priced, and since I wasn't buying for the long haul the quality wasn't as big of a deal.  I always felt a little bad for the teenagers in there shopping with their moms when they would see me, I know I totally ruined their game making them think it was for "old women"!

But Francesca's just added a great new shopping tool to their website - Baby BumpsThey've put all of their baby bump friendly items in this section to make for easy shopping.  I guess I wasn't the only expectant momma perusing their store. 

This idea is brilliant.  Even more than brilliant, it's brillz!  EVERY store should be doing this.

Do you hear me J.Crew??

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 01 May, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/idea-of-century.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment