Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My New Pillow: Where Should It Go?

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Remember this post when I introduced new sponsor Homemaker Movement and I told you I was getting this pillow?


Well she came.  And she was so sweetly packaged with a lovely little sachet.


Lilly loves it.


And I love it too.  You need to see this pillow in person to fully appreciate it!  The scented spa insert smells absolutely divine.  Goodness it is perfect.  Now I need help deciding where to put it.

In the guest bedroom?
{Which hasn't really been decorated b/c we know we'll eventually expand our family.}
{PS - cannot wait to recover that bench!}



Or in the seating nook in our office?

Let me know what you think!  And then go visit Homemaker Movement because her shop is filled to the brim with quality, gorgeous pillows like these.

 
And she recently added this silk & velvet meditation zafu pillow that's filled with organic buckwheat hulls. Be still my heart.


Whew, such luxurious goods.  Okay, spill it - guest room or office?

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 10 May, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-new-pillow-where-should-it-go.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment