Saturday, April 9, 2011

Some Really Really Cool Things + A Winner

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
I have a few things to cover this Saturday morning, so let's just hop to it, shall we?

REALLY liking these candy colored rugs I'm seeing over at Morris Etc.  Reasonably priced too.  Highly considering one for my kitchen.

{First spotted at Lloso, images via Morris Etc.}

I'm also highly considering purchasing this Adaeze print by Nancy Ramirez after Gaby shared some of the artist's work on her blog today. 

{Available at Cozamia, only $19!}

I really like this doves trellis print too.

{Also available at Cozamia, only $23!}

And on to the winner of the Joss & Main Giveaway.

Congratulations H.G. The Countess! 

You're the winner of the $100 gift card to Joss & Main!!  Please shoot me an email{ looklingerlove@yahoo.com } so we can get it to you.  Can't wait to see what you buy... maybe one of these?


And guess what, I finally won a giveaway myeself!!  Christina over at the Summer Year Round blog picked my name for the Cory Renee clutch giveaway.  I *think* this is the one heading my way.


Pretty, isn't she?  I've been keeping an eye on Cory's shop, and am thrilled to have one of my own!!

And one last fun tidbit - this month I'll be heading to Boulder, CO.  I've never been, so I would love some suggestions for great shopping, lunch spots, and dinner recommendations!  I know some of you will have the scoop!  So send it my way pretty please.

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 09 Apr, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-really-really-cool-things-winner.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment