Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sally Benedict Show + Surprise

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
I about fell over when I received this hand delivered and beautifully packaged gift from artist Sally King Benedict.

{Even I'm amazed at my restraint to stop and take a photo before opening!}  Isn't that mixed media painting absolutely amazing??!  I was blown away by Sally's generosity.  And talent.  It's no secret that her art is pretty much tops in my books.  So I'm beyond thrilled to have my first piece of work by her. 

For now it's sitting among some other pretty things in our family room (Josh lovingly refers to this as "the wall of Lilly"), though I'm not quite sure this will be it's permanent spot.

{sorry this is blurry, you would think with such a nice camera I would actually know how to use it!}

Sally is a doll.  And I cannot wait to attend her art show at Stems downtown (it's just 3 weeks away!)  Her whole collection will be outstanding.

{titled Garden Club}

Hope to see some of  you there.

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 28 Apr, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/04/sally-benedict-show-surprise.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment