Friday, April 22, 2011

Some Friday Thoughts

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Okay, so maybe this was me yesterday at the Luncheon.

{via Bluntcard}

I was the first one at our table to finish my plate (not surprised, right?).  The food was that good, and the Tucker collection was even better.  Gaby Basora and her associate Sarah were amazingly graceful and kind.  I was lucky enough to be seated at the same table as them, and I was a little in awe of Gaby and how down to earth she is.  She even mentioned getting together for a drink while I'm in NYC next month (I'll be calling for sure - hope she doesn't regret that one, wink!).  And however I ended up walking out with only one item is beyond me - blasted {oh yeah, that's b/c I just went on a shopping spree in CO and picked up that smokin' hot red clutch}!  But it really was such a lovely time.  Once I can get my eyes on the photos the photographer took I'll be sure to share here on the blog!

Bravo to the girls at Hampden.  What a beautiful and successful day!

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 22 Apr, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-friday-thoughts.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment