Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm Back!

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
If you're a fan of the Look Linger Love Facebook Page then you probably saw this picture that I shared and knew I was in Boulder, CO this last week.  And like I said on the page, I did shop my way through the town, Denver too.  It was really such a nice little getaway (thanks to amazing in-laws who took good care of Lilly in our absense!).  My husband was out there for work so I popped over for just a few nights to join him.  And since I was traveling alone I got to read a couple of good books on the plane (bliss).  During the visit we had some great dinners {at The Kitchen and Salt} with old friends that I just don't get to see enough.

{One night with the lovely Liz and Matt.}

Unfortunately that's the only picture I have and didn't get one the night out with our other friends.  But I can share some of the goodies I bought.  Just a few, I hate to bore ya'll on a weekend ;)


I see myself wearing each of these pieces A LOT in the months to come.

Oh FINE.  So maybe there was another picture...

{That's rumplemitz for those of you who must know... and it's a long story.}

Happy Saturday!  So glad you stopped by today :)

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 16 Apr, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/04/im-back.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment