Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fashion Week - Which Outfit - A Vote

On Tuesday (yes, tomorrow!) Charleston Fashion Week begins and the tents will be full of pretty and well dressed people.  As you know, I'll be under the tents taking it all in to report back to you.  But first I need your help!

Which outfit should I wear to the opening night?

OPTION (A)

I'm not the only one who wants your opinion.  Everyone's favorite swimwear designer, Marysia Reeves, is once again a CFW judge.  She wants you to weigh in on what she should wear to the opening night show too.  Trust me, she's put together two amazing ensembles for you to choose from.  So head over and help a girl out!  But first, allow me to brag on my sweet and insanely talented friend... 

The past 2 months have been super exciting as Marysia's swimsuits made it into the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.


Her Karoline suit is worn by Vanessa Hudgens on April's cover of Shape Magazine.


And her Tiki bikini is featured in April's issue of Vogue.


See, I told you - major talent.  I'm so happy for her.  But enough of the gushing, there are wardrobe decisions to be made!  So pretty please leave me a comment and tell me, should I wear Option A or Option B.  And then please go vote on Marysia's beautiful blog too and tell her which outfit you're feeling for her!  If you're not already following Marysia now is the perfect time to do it.  It's one of my most favorites.  You know, the kind where you click over immediately if you see it's been updated...

Can't wait to see your picks!

xoxo,

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 21 Mar, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/03/fashion-week-which-outfit-vote.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment