Thursday, March 24, 2011

Charleston Fashion Week Wednesday Night Recap

I'm loving that I'm meeting some of your pretty faces under the tents at CFW!  Hoping to see some more of you tonight.  But how about a recap of last night's festivities, shall we?

One of my favorite parts is snapping photos of outfits that I likey!

{Yes HE was back and looking spiffy once again.  Such detail, and you know how I love a bowtie...}

And with a couple of my girl friends from The Art Institute of Charleston who is sponsoring Charleston Fashion Week.


And one of my favorite street styles of the night.  

{Photography by Diana Deaver}

And onto the runway... Emerging Designer Cody Sai Adler won BOTH People's Choice Award and Wednesday night's Emerging Designer contest.  Congrats, Cody.  Your show was gorgeous.

{Photography by Ed/Fashion Wire Press}

And I adored the featured designer, Lindsey Carter's, Troubadour collection.  It was a perfect ending to the night.

{Photography by Ed/Fashion Wire Press}

{Photography by Cyle Suesz}

Pretty sure we'll be seeing more of Troubadour here on the blog.

I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of tonight's event!

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 24 Mar, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/03/charleston-fashion-week-wednesday-night.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment