Thursday, March 24, 2011

Charleston Fashion Week Tuesday Night Recap

It was a smoking hot good time.  I arrived early so that I could snap some photos of great outfits I saw.  Wanna see?



And ya'll chose a great outfit for me b/c my ensemble was a hit too.  My shoes were aired on the evening news.  And I made CFW Street Style.  Check out the link for lots of fun daily outfits.

{Screenshot!}

{Photography by Diana Deaver}

And in case you were wondering which of Marysia's outfits had the most votes in Monday's outfit post...


Designer Barbara Beach showed, and she KILLED it!  Like, it was my favorite part of the whole night.

{Photography by Ed Kavishe/Fashion Wire Press}

Tuesday night's Emerging Designer winner was Veritee Hill.  She put on a beautifully detailed and interesting show.

{Photography by Ed Kavishe/Fashion Wire Press}

And I adored the collection of Tuesday night's Public Choice winner Sarah Parrott.

{Photography by Ed Kavishe/Fashion Wire Press}

The Emerging Designers are bringing it.  Can't wait to see what tonight brings!

Check out loads of more photos HERE!!

looklingerlove@yahoo.com (Chassity (Look Linger Love)) 23 Mar, 2011


--
Source: http://looklingerlove.blogspot.com/2011/03/charleston-fashion-week-tuesday-night.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment